- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service to achive sales target.
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards.
- Maintain a fully stocked store.
- Identify customers' needs and wants.
- Recommend and display items that match customer needs.
- Welcome and greet customers.
- Manage point-of-sales processes.
- Actively be involved in the receiving of new shipments.
- Keep up-to-date with product information.
- Accurately describe product features and benefits.
- Follow all companies policies and procedures.
- Proven working experience in retail sales.
- Good understanding of sales principles and customer service practices.
- Track record of over-achieving sales quota.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Customer service focus.
- Friendly, helpful, confident and engaging personality.
- Basic administration skills.
- Minimum SPM/O level or equivalent.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and Incentive
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Medical & insurance
- Career Path development opportunities
- Hand On Skill and Sales Consultation training
- Annual leave
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?