Job Responsibilities :
- Assess and analyze current manufacturing processes.
- Assist in creation of new products, work processes, and any other manufacturing needs.
- Develop and draft a plan for all manufacturing procedures.
- Devise and implement cost-saving measures.
- Develop and implement effective quality control processes.
- Track and analyze inventory records.
- Design and fabricate new tools, machines, equipment, etc.
- Frequently test all equipment for safety and effectiveness.
- Repair or redesign malfunctioning equipment.
- Direct and oversee the full lifecycle of a product’s manufacturing process, including design, construction, packaging, and quality control.
- Possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Plastic Injection Moulding Manufacturing or equivalent.
- Engineer in production & QA.
- Fresh graduate or 2 years of working experience in related field.
- Experience using CAD (computer-aided design) and CAM (computer aided manufacturing) software a major plus.
- Effective management skill and problem-solving.
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?