Position : HR assistant
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources executives.
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies).
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc).
- Worker training.
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations.
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc).
- Communicate with public services when necessary.
- Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures.
- Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews.
- Assist on others admin work (filing, typing etc.).
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees.
- Assist our recruiters to source candidates and update our database.
- Proven experience as an HR assistant, staff assistant or relevant human resources/administrative position.
- PC literacy (MS Office, in particular).
- Excellent communications skills.
Contact : Ms Leow 06-6851268 or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)