What You Will Achieve:
- Self-actualisation in assuming a pivotal role in the management of the Company.
- Shoning of your problem solving, coordination and interpersonal skills.
- Deserving pay and bonuses tallying to your capabilities and efforts.
What You Will Primarily Do:
- Recruitment of local employees, including but not limited to the handling of job interviews, job ads, vaccination and health screening, resignation handover and referral letters.
- Recruitment of foreign employees, including but not limited to the handling of permit application, liaison with agents, FOMEMA health screening, permit renewal, immigration matters and cancellation of permits.
- Ensuring discipline in work place and observance of company rules.
- Updating of company rules and employees' handbook and revise where necessary.
- Managing employees' payroll and appraisal and award system.
- Maintaining employees' attendance sheet (access card generated records) and leave counts.
- Devising and implementing employees' training programmes and handling of claims for trainings from Human Resource Development Fund.
- Handling of employees' vaccination and medical check up reports.
- Handling of matters relating to SOCSO and insurance of employees.
- Updating of employees' information including but not limited to personal records, salary and assessment results.
- Issuance, replacement, handling and recollection of employees' access cards.
- Managing intake of internship students.
- Ensure legal compliance in the company's HR related matters.
- Other such ad hoc tasks as may be required by Management.
What We May Need From You:
- Responsible, intelligible and good interpersonal skills with a passion to strive for the better.
- Diploma / Advance Diploma / Degree in any field.
- At least 2 years and above working experience as a Human Resource Officer.
- Good time management and multitasking abilities.
- Required language(s) : Chinese, English and Bahasa Malaysia (Must be able to read and write in Mandarin).
- Working location: Kepong
Some of the Perks Working with Us:
- Yearly appraisal and bonus
- Friendly and diverse work environment
- Company accommodation*
- In-job training and external trainings
- Five days a week
- Panel clinic
- Open parking
* For colleagues residing outside the Greater Klang Valley only. Subject to availability.