- Provide direct report with leadership, direction, coaching to achieve work objectives and improve performance and skills.
- Responsible for production planning and scheduling.
- Review and improve the production operations, efficiency and productivity.
- Plan, organize, direct and control the production operation (with compliance of GMP, HACCP, Halal and ISO requirements) and maximize resources utilization to meet production schedules while meeting requirement of the safety and quality of products.
- Ensure the job competencies and skills level of the operational staff is adequate and well trained.
- Lead and motivate subordinates to enable them to work together effectively and productivity.
- Ensure the effectiveness of machine maintenance program to minimize production downtime.
- Trouble shooting production issue and analyzing of root cause.
- Responsible for the safe work conditions, food hygiene, and health in the production and ensure safety compliance of production team.
- Ensure implementation of the Company Quality Management System, Safety policy and responds to customers’ complaints.
- Initiate re-engineering, problem solving & trouble shooting and process reduction/ improvement to improve efficiency and productivity to meet the set targets.
- To manage staff discipline, staff performance and develop skills of staff.
- To perform any other tasks and assignments as directed by the management from time to time.
- Degree in Food Science, Food Technology, Engineering or equivalent.
- Min 3 years and above managerial experience in Pharmaceutical and Food Processing / Manufacturing or related industries are requires for this position.
- Hand on experience in implementing best practices in Pharmaceutical and Food Processing / Manufacturing processes and technology.
- Strong knowledge/ hands on experience in GMP, HACCP, Halal and ISO requirements.
- An excellent team player with strong analytical, problem-management communication and organization skill.
- Ethics and ability to build effective relationships working closely with employees at all levels of the company.
- Strong teamwork and leadership abilities.
- Require language (s): Chinese, English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Age : 30 to 45 years old.
- Working location: Kepong