** Female applicants are encouraged to apply and highly preferred
- Promoting our latest services and technologies to Doctors and Medical Specialists.
- To conduct sales visits to clients in the assigned territory to promote our services.
- Establish a strong network and build close rapport.
- Work closely with the Sales & Marketing Manager to implement sales & marketing strategies to achieve the sales objective set.
- Analyze market trends to identify the competitors' strategies to position oneself well.
- Keeps Management informed by submitting activity and results reports such as daily call reports, weekly work plans and monthly and annual territory analysis.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Good people skills with a flair in PR.
- Good overall attitude, results driven pro-active with good communication skills.
- Good command in English, BM/Mandarin.
- Minimum 1 year experience in sales, insurance, or PR.
- Candidate should possess a Certificate/Diploma in any discipline.
- Possess own transport and willing to travel.
- Computer literate.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?