- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients.
- Represent the company to potential clients.
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines.
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Possess at least SPM/STPM or Diploma in Business Administration or relevant field.
- Proven working experience as a Business Development Executive or a relevant role.
- Solid sales track record.
- Proficient in customer support is a plus.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to build rapport.
- Time management and planning skills.
- Posses on transport
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?