- Research potential vendors.
- Compare and evaluate offers from suppliers.
- Negotiate contract terms of agreement and pricing.
- Track orders and ensure timely delivery.
- Review the quality of purchased products.
- Input order details (e.g. vendors, quantities, prices) into internal databases.
- Maintain updated records of purchased products, delivery information, and invoices.
- Document reports on purchases, including cost analyses.
- Monitor stock levels and place orders as needed.
- Work with warehouse staff to ensure proper storage.
- Attend trade shows and exhibitions to stay up-to-date with industry trends.
- Possess STPM / Diploma / Degree or equivalent.
- Preferable with 2 – 3 years experience in a Purchasing environment.
- Preferably able to speak in Mandarin.
- With computer literacy in Excel.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Vendor sourcing practices (researching, evaluating and liaising with vendors).
AOBA ELECTRONICS CO (M) SDN BHD
LOT 1817, JALAN SEMENYIH
TEL : 03-87242406 FAX : 03-87242400
Email : email@example.com