This resource is required to oversee the warehouse management, operation function and process activities in order to determine the best use of resources for the accuracy and safe receipt of goods in warehouse.
He / She shall work closely with the department manager and the internal stakeholder for the smooth operation of warehouse and delivery, documentation management and necessary reporting of the activities.
The resource is also required to lead the warehouse department, optimizing the space and visibility of goods, review efficiency of warehouse layout plan, inventory reliazation tracking, material movement, ISO and SHE compliance knowledge. A wide degree of creative and latitude is expected.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Planning and controlling of the overall warehouse activities, develop cargo handling schedules in line with business plan
- To executing and managing the demand and supply of the relevant department request such as handling the delivery of materials / products / equipment distributions services
- To ensure all materials and finished goods are identified, labeled, preserved and stored in the designated storage area according to the SOP
- To ensure the high accuracy of all inventory records which include raw and packaging materials in computeried inventory system.
- To ensure proper stock records and reports pertaining to all materials and goods transactions as well as the availability of materials for production as required in order to minimize production down time.
- To manage the material movement and coordinate on innvertory transfer to relevant departments as well as managment of all relevant documentation and data input.
- To organise and conduct daily, monthly, bi-yearly and yearly physical stock counts and maintain the inventory
- To manage and implement workplace 5S, Safety and health matters, including the legal requirement and compliance
- To ensure all warehouse equipment, forklift, reach truck are always upkeep and well maintain with good condition for safety measure.
- To analyse and address risk to the management for action and improvement
- We work 5 days a week
- Team work and team spirit always here to support for goal achievement
- Career development and personal goal achievement
- Good working collagues in the company
- On Job training will be provided for the smooth operation
- GHS, GPA, 13th month salary and performance bonus for confirmed employees