- Budgeting and Costing.
- Manage a full set of accounts following accounting principles.
- Financial forecasting and risk analysis.
- Cash Flow management and taxation.
- Audit financial transactions and document accounting control procedures.
- Keep up with financial policies, regulation, and legislation.
- Maintain proper record and organization of the filling system.
- Able to liaise with Bankers and Auditors.
- Any other relevant duties as assigned from time to time.
- Possess at least a Diploma/Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or professional qualification (ACCA/CIMA/CA/CPA).
- Proven working experience in accounting or in a relevant field.
- Chinese speaking required.
- In-depth knowledge of accounting and corporate finance principles and procedures.
- Advance level in MS Excel and good knowledge of accounting software. (ABSS / MYOB)
- Attention to detail and confidentiality, highly organized and work well under pressure.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?