- Develop and maintain our existing PHP Laravel-based website front-end and back-end.
- Conduct feasibility studies, system analysis, design, development and implementation of application systems.
- Develop web systems/ applications, integrate application systems and prepare user documentations.
- Study and analyse potential impact where changes in procedure and business requirements and amending the specification and implementation of appropriate changes to systems.
- Conduct through problem analysis in regards to technical system and application programs, document findings and proposes problem resolution alternatives; maintain current working knowledge of all installed application systems.
- Design and code new features or system according to the requirements or functional specification.
- Be involved in the software testing and quality assurance when necessary.
- Write and maintain the relevant technology documentation.
- Record all the development work into the ticket system.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/ Degree in related field.
- At least 3 years of software development experience in PHP Laravel or other related field
- Exceptional knowledge and skills in Laravel framework or any PHP framework (MVC).
- Good knowlege of relational database, version control tools and of developing web services.
- Knowledge in open-source e-commerce platform such as CS Cart, Magento in developing add-on or plugin.
- Possess strong skills in Oject-Oriented design, problem analysis, solving, database design and management and project documentation.
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas.
- Advantage, if have any knowledge for Node.js and Angular js and MongoDB.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?