1. Supervise, manage and lead the QA/QC Department.
2. Plan, execute and control all relevant aspects to ensure compliance of all applicable food safety laws and regulations at all times.
3. Plan, execute, and control all relevant aspects to ensure compliance, achievement, maintenance and improvement of all relevant principles, policies, procedures and requirements relating to QA/QC.
4. Responsible for the establishment, effective control and proper maintenance of all relevant documentation, including certificates, manuals, SOPs, records.
5. Respond to and handle all customer complaints, pest control, and calibration relating to any product safety/quality issues with the help from QC.
6. As Management Representative or Coordinator for BRC Food / ISO22000 / HACCP/PRP and any other quality systems.
7. Responsible in handling risk assessment for product security, allergen, product quality and potential hazard that may affected implemented system in place.
8. To work with R&D Department for new product development.
9. Any other duties/responsibilities to be assigned from time to time.
10. In Charge Health Cert, Free Sale, Phytosanitary Certificate, Veterinary Cert, FDA etc
1. Impart knowledge to worker during training or production briefings
2. Ensure all documents and records are up to date
3. Become member of Halal Committee, Safety & Health Committee
4. In-charge monthly food safety meeting
5. Any others duties as and when assigned by your superior from time to time.
Perks & Benefits
- Bonus depend on company profit
- Nearby public transport
- Open culture
- Annual Dinner