- Promote and sell our range of products to the clinic, hospitals, and medispa.
- Increase sales revenue and achieve sales target set.
- Generate new sales leads and send activity reports on a weekly basis.
- Regular visits and maintain a good business relationship with key customers.
- Prepare product presentations in a professional manner to aesthetic doctors and other decision makers.
- Promote product through good product knowledge.
- Follow up promptly with customers and potential customers.
- Report on competitor’s activities and market situation.
- Participate in events, conferences, and seminars.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/ Post-Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Biology, BioTechnology, Medical Science, Pharmacy/Pharmacology, Science or equivalent.
- Must have a good command of English and Bahasa Melayu. Optional: Chinese language.
- Candidates having sales experience in Aesthetics or Dermatology background will be given preference.
- Sales driven, positive and pleasant disposition.
- Good presentation and communication skills, highly self-motivated and negotiation skills.
- Must possess a valid driving license and willing to travel within Malaysia.
- At least 1-3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply.
- Transport allowance provided
- Medical and group personal insurance for confirmed staff
- Medical and dental benefits