- Resolves customers’ enquiries via telephone, email or chat sessions using technical product knowledge and interpersonal skills.
- Responsible in supporting Corporate Services (CS) systems and applications including Factory Control Systems, Environmental Health and Safety, Factory Capacity and Construction, Site Ops etc.
- Develop an understanding of multiple applications and platforms.
- Responsible in supporting Warehouse and B2B systems and applications.
- Ensuring no disruptions to the Supply Chain process from Customer Order to Shipment and Delivery.
- Enabling and supporting Supply Chain Data Exchange between Internal Systems, SaaS Providers and External Trading Partners. This ranges from the Gateway, through Middleware Systems to SAP ERP System.
- Diffuses upset customers. Fully documents customer interactions in real-time.
Solves problems within defined quality standards using a basic understanding of products, solutions, and customer environments.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/ Telecommunication), Science & Technology or equivalent.
- Will need to be on rotation shift (morning, noon & night shift)
- Shift allowances given.
- Require to work on Public Holiday if needs arise.
- Fluent in English Language.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Bayan Lepas.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Perks & Benefits
- Casual dress code
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?