- Take ownership of customer's issue and follow up to resolution.
- Establish a clear mission and initiate strategies focused towards that mission.
- Set-up service procedures, policies, and standards.
- Keep accurate records and document customer relationship actions and discussions.
- Analyse statistics and compile accurate reports.
- Keep in touch with industry developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement.
- Maintain resources and utilize assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets.
- Adhere to and manage the approved budget.
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities.
Job Requirements :
- Proven working experience as Customer Relationship Manager.
- Possess at least a Diploma/Bachelor Degree in Business Administration,Mechanical Engineering or related field.
- Awareness of industry latest technology trends and applications (Construction/Agriculture Machinery business)
- Ability to think strategically and to lead.
- Excellent client-facing and communication skills.
- Preferable Female Candidate
- Based in Rawang Office
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?