Job Responsibilities :
- Identify & generate new clients who might benefit from company products or services and maximize client potential in all projects.
- Establish a good and long business relationship with clients through managing and interpreting their requirements.
- To recommend improved solution optimizing to support customers that best satisfies client needs in terms of quality, price, and delivery.
- Negotiate tender and contract terms and conditions to meet both client and company needs.
- To provide pre-sales technical assistance and product education to clients.
- Liaise with clients on after-sales support service and provide technical back up as required.
- Arrange and conduct product training.
- Prepare reports and upkeep customer records.
- To meet regular sales targets and coordinate sales projects team.
- Support marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events.
- Prepare and demonstrate technical presentations on how a product meets client needs.
- To collaborate with other members of the sales team and other technical experts to understand customer requirements.
- Assist in the design of custom-made products.
- To provide training and produce support material for other sales team members.
Job Requirements :
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/ Post-Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Chinese, Bahasa Malaysia.
- At least 1 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Knowledge in electrical/sales will be an added advantage.
- Required Skill(s): Microsoft Office, Outlook, AutoCAD.
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Engineering - Electrical or equivalent.
- Preferably knowledge in Electrical Panel/Switchgear.
- Positive working attitude & able to work in a team.
- Sales driven & able to work under pressure.