Our Quality Assurance & Technical team is responsible to ensure the quality of our audit work as well as the professional development of our audit & assurance talents.
- Perform monitoring review on Firm’s Quality Control system including a periodic inspection of a selection of completed audit engagements;
- Plan and conduct internal and external training relating to professional and regulatory standards;
- Keep updated with the professional and regulatory standards including conduct research and studies from time to time basis.
- Participate in the implementation of the Firm’s audit methodology and involve in the customisation of the Firm’s audit software;
- Respond to queries in relation to professional and regulatory standards;
- Liaise with various global/local professional bodies and regulators on the current issues development in the industry; and
- Assist in any other ad-hoc projects or assignments which may be assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must be a member of MIA/ACCA/CPA/MICPA or equivalent;
- At least 4 years working experience in the related field is required for the above position.
- Have sound knowledge of international and local accounting as well as auditing standards.
- Able to work independently as well as a team player.
Benefits: Regular team activities, Company trips, Education Support and Miscellaneous allowance.
Dress Code: Professional/ Formal attire (e.g. Shirts and Tie)
Working Hours: Mondays - Fridays