Job Responsibilities :
- To lead the omit Industries Design team in conceptual, design implementation and day to day operational works.
- To lead the team in preparing commercial, interior, technical & production drawing.
- Communicate with sales, engineering, the production team for product implementation.
Job Requirements :
- Candidate must possess Industries or Interior Design Degree, preferably in the interior or furniture field.
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required.
- Must able to do the commercial & technical drawing.
- Must be able to communicate & work as a team member.
- Software knowledge - 3D max, AutoCAD.
Perks & Benefits :
- Central location
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Work visa sponsorship
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?
Total 2 jobs
Purchasing /Operation Manager
SALES & MARKETING MANAGER ( ACCOUSTIC DEIVISION)