* Responsible for a monthly payroll for HQ and subsidiary companies.
* Maintain pay plan and benefits program.
* Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
* Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
* Manage the recruitment and selection process.
* Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
* Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
* Nurture a positive working environment.
* Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
* Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
* Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
* Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
* Monitor and manage ISO procedures are being implemented by related departments and responsible for the preparation of yearly ISO Audit. Act as Management Representative (MR) for ISO.
* Preparing the yearly budget for HR and monitor HR expenses as per company target.
- Proven working experience as HR manager.
- People oriented and results driven.
- Hands-on experience with human resources metrics.
- Familiarity of HR systems and databases.
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills.
- Good active listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
- In-depth knowledge of labour law and HR best practices.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related field.
Perks & Benefits
- Central location
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Regular team activities
- Company trips