- Monitor and maintain the filings of documents and statutory records.
- Coordinate conferences or meetings and travel arrangements.
- Prepare resolution as instructed and arrange for signature.
- Attend management meeting and prepare minutes.
- Arrange, organize and manage board and committee meeting including preparation and compilation board paper.
- Arrange training for directors and principal officers.
- Maintain statutory filing.
- Prepare annual return and relevant annual documents.
- Arrange, organize and manage AGM and/or EGM such as prepare annual report and circular.
- Liaise and coordinate with 3rd parties such as share registrar, internal auditors and external auditor.
- Ensure compliance and understand all relevant Acts and Regulations.
- Assist in corporate exercise.
- Maintain statutory compliance and statutory filing for foreign companies
- Prepare announcements to Bursa Malaysia.
- Liaise with the relevant regulatory.
- Perform any other duties as directed by the immediate superior from time to time.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Flexible working hours
- Medical insurance
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?