Basic Salary up to RM4,000 (Depends on experience & performance)
- Responsible for full spectrum of finance duties; including financial operations, accounting and management reporting.
- Formulates and monitors policies and procedures which are in relation to accounting standards, credit control and internal controls.
- In charge of full set of accounts & ensure timely preparation and submission of monthly financial statements and reports.
- To ensure all invoices, journals are timely and accurately posted to the accounting system.
- Cash flow management, budgeting, financial analysis and monthly accounting reconciliations.
- Liaise with external parties i.e. auditor, tax agents, company secretary and banker for banking related matters.
- Knowledge in corporate taxation is an added advantage.
- Assist in corporate matters and ad-hoc tasks when required.
- To ensure the smooth running of Finance & Administration function of the Company.
- To provide administrative support and other related duties as required.
- Planning, implementing and enforcing of company’s rules & regulations.
- Able to discharge the duties & responsibilities of HR personnel.
- Undertake any ad-hoc task as and when required by Management.
- Possess at least a Diploma / Degree in Finance / Accounting / Business Administration or any other related field.
- At least 2 years working experience in Full Set of Accounts
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, knowledge of computerized Accounting System like UBS, SQL, Autocount & etc.
- Highly analytical, initiative and able to work independently.
- Conversant in English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin.
ABLE TO START WORK IMMEDIATELY
What We Offer You :
We offer you Highly Competitive Salary Package with Yearly Performance Bonuses based on your performance We embrace team work & personal growth. And we hate office politics.
If you are serious about being selected for this, call us between 12pm to 6pm (Mon. - Fri.) for interview. May the odds be in your favor.
Perks & Benefits
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance