- Responsible for general accounting which is include processing invoices, receivable and etc
- Handling and processing petty cash claims
- Handling daily accounting transaction of the company
- Any other duties as and when deemed necessary
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or related fields with professional qualifications.
- Require skill(s) added advantage: UBS accounting and SQL
- Require language(s): Chinese, English
- Possess good knowledge of basic bookkeeping procedures.
- Familiar with accounting standards, tax laws, and filling procedure.
- Excellent math skills and the ability to spot numerical errors.
- Advance level in MS Excel and word processing
- Organization and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Nearby public transport
- Personal leave
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?