- Monitor and support in all aspects that contributes to sales performance.
- To ensure a proper stock level is maintained and handle delivering issues.
- To build up rapport with the retail merchandisers.
- Ensure retail operations are running smoothly.
- Capable of working as a part of team and take initiative to schedule marketing activities.
- Responsible for new staff recruitment for new shop opening.
- Act as a middle person for all communication in between retail operation and HQ.
- To execute and develop marketing plans and strategies.
- Degree in Marketing, Business Studies or equivalent.
- Good command of Chinese, English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Possess own transport and willing to travel.
- Candidate with retail experience will have added advantage.
- Independent and can work with minimum supervision.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem solving skills and able to cope with stress & changes.
- Fresh graduates are encourage to apply.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities