- To assist in monitoring common area operation for example cleanliness, security, coordination with Maintenance Department
- To assist in monitoring sub tenant operation
- To source for prospective tenants
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Property Development/Real Estate Management or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Property/Real Estate or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Open culture