You will perform the full spectrum of instructional design operations for an online learning environment, including the designing, implementation, administration, and evaluation of content and media-rich e-resources. Successful candidates will be based in our client organization and rotated back to Kydon every two years for more varied exposure and further training.
- Develop or improve existing course plan and instructional delivery method
- Review, design and produce technology-enabled instructional materials that captivate learners to maximize training effectiveness
- Review and improve evaluation templates and criteria to assess the effectiveness of curriculum, course delivery, test design and performance measures
- Coordinate activities and provide support to learning communities within the organization
- Provide design, training and assistance services to trainers on blended/online learning and instructional applications; orientate staff and students to instructional materials, equipment, and training
- Monitor and keep organization updated on new developments in materials, equipment, and technologies related to the instructional process
- Implement and manage new web-based technologies, including course management, assessment, and e-portfolio systems; develop and document system procedures
- Serve as backup for day-to-day administration of the course management system, including course setup, uploading content, account management and backup and recovery management
- Diploma/Degree in Education or related qualifications, with at least 1-2 years or relevant working experience preferred.
- Demonstrated understanding of backward and integrated course design as they relate to online course design standards and quality control.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Possess initiative, and the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Strong interpersonal and project management skills, including the ability to juggle multiple tasks, think on the feet to problem solve and meet deadlines.
- Entry level candidates are welcome to apply too!
This position provides a good entry level for applicants interested in a career as an Instructional Designer or Learning Consultant. The experience gained will position successful candidates favorably in this promising nascent industry where inter-disciplinary skills in learning design are valued.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave