- Planning and scheduling assembly production for specific product group
- Create work order, purchase requisition and expedite material shortages to support assembly build
- Drive Quality, Engineering, Production and Purchasing to make decision for quality issue affecting customer delivery. Inform customer if there are any changes on the committed schedule and provide recovery plan
- Negotiate with customer to minimize air shipment cost and ensure freight cost are maintained at all-time low
- Expedite vigorously if committed delivery at risk of air shipment
- Consolidate all EDI demand data from various customer and planners and update waterfall chart
- Continuous monitoring and analyze customer demand trend and propose loading in MRP plan
- Communicate with customer to manage hub inventory position in term of SKU, quantity and shipment arrival date and have the visibility on the week demand coverage for each SKU
- Track hub and factory inventory, ensure inventory are maintained at target level, and review safety stock monthly
- Working knowledge of MS Office, relational databases and ERP systems (e.g. SAP).
- Communicate and align demand plan changes to factory planner
- Problem-solving aptitude.
- Handle and process sales order and STO creation to factory and timely provide delivery commitment to customer
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Business Analytics, Mathematics or a related field.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?