As a diversified worforce based organization, we strive to bring up more young workforce and retain talented personnel. In order to achieve the objective, we welcome enthusiastic and thoughtful business studies intern to join us.
Human Resources Department (1 position)
In this internship position, you will be expected to contribute by:
- Supporting in HR Ops activities - manage Human Resources Management System, prepare letters and other relevant tasks.
- Assisting in Recruitment process - arrange for job interviews, deal with variety of selected job candidates and other relevant tasks.
- Helping in admin related tasks - filling documents, update database and other ad-hoc tasks.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Posses or currently pursuing a Diploma OR Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources / Business Studies / Administration / Management, or equivalent.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (both verbally and written) in English and Bahasa Malaysia. Proficiency in Mandarin is an added advantage.
- Self-initiatied to take up responsibilties and willing to learn new things
- Have own transport and willing to be based in Bukit Jelutong, Shah Alam.
- 1 internship position(s) for duration of 3 to 6 months. Internship duration is flexible. Please indicate your internship period in your application.
What you'll enjoy being a part of the family:
- Engage in social activities - department / inter-department lunch, staff club activities.
- Opportunity to meet and interact with diversified workforce - managers, executives, personnel from other subsidiaries.
- Gain insights and advices on future career planning.
Still hesitating to move forward? Let's begin your exposure to the working world in our company, and we are ready to welcome you!
Perks & Benefits
- Internship Allowance of RM 1,000 provided
- Regular team activities
- Personal development opportunities