- Answer and direct phone calls.
- Develop and maintain a filing system.
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers.
- Handle office maintenance.
- Liaise with operations planner on the lorry inspection schedule.
- Handle lorry insurance claim, policy and etc.
- Monitoring truck tracking system
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant, virtual assistant or office admin assistant.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines.
- Excel in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular).
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess at least Diploma in Business Administration or relevant field; additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?