- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Engineering(Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- Required language(s) : Bahasa Malaysia, English
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Klang and Shah Alam.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Good interpersonal skills and self motivated.
- Positive attitude and hard working.
- 10 full-time position(s) available.
- Develop and implement action items to meet production schedule goals.
- Ensure the production lines achieve optimum production capacity included manpower arrangement.
- Submit daily job task reporting based on the forecast vs actual.
- Work closely with other departments to ensure smooth execution of daily production issues.
- Ensure quality check constantly.
- Good computer literate.
- Can handle any other ad hoc duties assigned by the management.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities