Job Responsibilities :
- Assist in store duties eg. Packing, loading, and unloading of goods.
- General maintenance/Housekeeping of warehouse.
- Deliver goods to the customer and ensure stocks are accurate and documents are complete.
- Inform on delivery status from time to time.
- Perform preventative and regular maintenance on lorries and ensure that vehicle fluid is sufficient.
Job Requirements :
- At least in secondary education.
- Must have GDL License and drive 3 Ton lorry, able to drive a forklift is an added advantage.
- Minimum 2 years lorry driving experience.
- Physically fit and hardworking.
- Willing to work overtime occasionally.
- 1 full-time vacancy is available for this position.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?