1. To develop and servicing existing/new customers.
2. Manage to drive sales and ensure sales target are met.
3. Develop, monitor and recommend continues improvement on sales process, sales plan and customer satisfaction to improve sales targets.
4. Handle complex customer issues and recommend preventive action to minimise future incidents.
5. Develop and build relationships with customer to achieve business objectives.
A. Candidates must have a passion and drive in sales, presentable appearance & grooming, strong communication and negotiation skill.
B. Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advance/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate, Professional Degree, any field.
C. Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English and Chinese
D. At least 5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position, preferable in sports fishing or fishing tackle industry.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Personal leave