· Handle/hand-on full set of account. Responsible for the monthly and annual closing process with timely submission of financial reports.
· Monitor the day to day accounting matters.
· Participate in the credit control and cash flow management.
· Support budgeting and forecasting activities.
· Overseeing account payable processes.
· Ensure compliance of statutory requirement and policies as well as operating procedures.
· Coordinate with internal and external parties.
· Other as hoc task as and when required from time to time.
1. Candidate must posses at least Bachelor’s Degree, Diploma/Professional Degree in Finance/Accounting or equivalent.
2. Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English and Chinese
3. At least 3 years of working experience in the related filed is required for this position.
4. Required skill(s):
i. Candidate must possess good communication
ii. Interpersonal and supervisory skills
iii. Ability to multi-task
iv. Work under pressure and meet deadlines required
v. Proficient in MS office application