As a Technician, you will play an important role in this Company and your job responsibilities are:
· To perform repairing, servicing and maintenance works for fishing products, namely reels and rods.
· Record and report all maintenance and process activities as well as maintain product quality.
· To work closely with related departments on products, quality, after-sales issues and servicing issue.
· To control and monitor process of service centre to ensure quality of products as well as customer’s satisfaction are met.
· To perform any duties as required from time to time.
· Able to work independently and as a team.
Be successful in this role, it will be great if you are able to fulfilled below job requirements.
1. At least fresh graduate with minimum Technical Certificate is required for this position.
2. Ability to multi-tasking and work with people of different level.
3. Required skills: MS Excel and MS Office. Computer literate.
To assist you to take your career to the next level, we will provide you on job-training with proper guidance and mentoring from respective department and your other colleagues. Part of our Company’s culture to learn and growth together.
If you join us, you are able to:
1. Have great exposure and opportunities to enhance your working experience in this field.
2. Work in a highly dedicated environment whereby you are free to share your idea, proposal etc with your “teammate” without having difficulty of communication hierarchy.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Nearby public transport
- Personal leave