- To handle full set accounts.
- To participate in AP and AR processes.
- Responsible for accounts payable, receivable functions and general ledger accounting.
- Preparation of journals, schedules and bank reconciliations.
- Prepare management report with Microsoft Excel.
- Issue cheque / payment voucher / invoicing and delivery order.
- Handling of import and export documentation.
- Perform month-end closing.
- To assist in order and ad-hoc tasks assigned.
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree in Accounting, LCCI certificate or equivalent.
- 3 to 5 years working experience in audit firm or related field will be an added advantage.
- Able to do full set of accounts.
- Computer literate especially in accounting software / ERP related accounting system / Microsoft Word and Excel will be an added advantage.
- Possess strong commitment, good communication skills, able to work independently and self-motivated.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Good command of English, BM and Mandarin.
- Knowledge on LC, export & import procedures.
- Applicant must be willing to work at Alor Gajah, Malacca.
Interested applicants are invited to apply online or write-in your detailed resume stating personal particulars, qualification, employment history, remuneration expected, contact number and a passport-sized photograph (n.r.) to:
Attn : Human Resources Department
Farm’s Best Food Industries Sdn Bhd
(Advert @ jobstore.com)
Plot 21, Lorong Jelawat 4
Seberang Jaya Industrial Park
For write-in applications, kindly indicate the position applied for on the upper left-hand corner of the envelope.