- MUST be expert in payroll
- Ensure Good Governance of the HR policies, procedures & guidelines to support the business needs.
- To review and update HR Policies to labor legislation.
- To manage & maintain disciplinary records of staff.
- Ensure employment terms & conditions,policies & practices are in compliance to regulatory,legislation's & legal requirements.
- Manage all aspects of the Human Resource Management System (Personnel Information, Leave, Appraisal), including the liaison with relevant parties; eg. Managers, Vendors etc obtaining information & support.
- Provide support to directors, line managers & staff on HR related issues.
- Align, develop and implement HR strategies, policies and practices that affect all aspects of HR and employment management.
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Casual dress code
- Regular team activities
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
Our company provides good & friendly working environment. Successful candidates will be offered well remuneration package & benefits.