- Responsible to attend customer inquiries via calls and emails.
- To coordinate, track, and follow up customers' order and delivery.
- Explain our products and services to customers.
- Handle and resolve customer complaints (E.g. product replacement, refund, overcharge, and etc.)
- Ensure customer receive efficient and courteous service.
- Identify and handle customer inquiries completely and accurately to the satisfaction of the customers.
- Establish and maintain good relationships with customers
- Analyse complaint data and provide feedback to the effeciency of the customer service process.
- Adhere strictly to the contact center standards and guidelines.
- Able to work in operation schedule hours.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced Diploma,
Bachelor's Degree in any field.
- Understanding of e-commerce and retail business.
- Familiar with social media features (Facebook, Instagram, etc.)
- At least 1 year working experience required
- Computer literate and able to speak and write fluently English, Bahasa Malaysia or somelocal dialects.
- Independent and ability to work as team.
- Good Customer Service Orientation.
- Able to work in a fast-paced and volatile environment and team player.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Casual dress code
- Open culture
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?