- Perform troubleshooting to system failures and identify bottlenecks to ensure long-term efficiency.
- Diagnose errors or technical problems and recommend proper solutions.
- Test alternative pathways until you resolve an issue.
- Record technical issues and solutions in logs.
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel.
- Assisting the directors on daily routine & maintained filling system
- Produce reports, minutes of meetings etc
- Act as the point of contact between the directors and internal/external clients.
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence.
- Diploma/Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent qualification.
- Knowledge in Website Technology Application and PC software in particular.
- Knowledge in Network systems such as LAN, TCP/IP, Ethernet and Microsoft Network.
- Experience in related field.
- Self-motivated, independent and able to communicate at all levels, and is required to do multitasking.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?