- Work with other departments to formulate objectives and understand requirements.
- Analyse costs and prepare budgets.
- Plan workflow to meet specifications and deadlines.
- Oversee production to resolve issues.
- Supervise and evaluate the performance of production personnel (quality inspectors, workers etc.).
- Determine the number of necessary resources (workforce, raw materials etc.).
- Approve maintenance work, purchasing of equipment etc.
- Ensure output meets quality standards.
- Regulate health and safety precautions.
- Report to upper management.
- Possess at least a Diploma/Degree in Electrical/Mechanical/Industrial Engineering majoring in Manufacturing.
- At least 3 years experience in similar capacity with a proven track record.
- Computer literate and possess own transport.
- Possess good interpersonal skills and ability to communicate well with staff at all levels.
- Basic understanding of production cycle timelines.
- Proficient in production coordination and timeline management.
- Takes initiative and accepts responsibility for quality and productivity.
- Demonstrates proactive problem solving skills, identify a problem, determine possible causes, and generate alternative solution.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?