- Design and implement overall recruiting strategy
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job board/newspapers/colleges and etc
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media etc
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule/timeline
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
- Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
- Promote company’s reputation as “best place to work”
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree, any field.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, English
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Petaling Jaya.
- Applicant with Retail background are preferable
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Casual dress code
- Open culture