Job Responsibilities :
- Handle project tender processes.
- Estimate, calculate the cost and compile information for intended project bidding.
- Assist in negotiation with supplier and sub-con.
- Prepare tender documents for bidding.
- Evaluate and study design and construction drawing.
- Monitor and preparation of progress claims, as well as sub con claims
- Attend a meeting and site visit.
- Ensure the supply of materials & components meets the production schedule and minimum stock levels to keep production contuinity
Job Requirements :
- Possess at least Bachelor's Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma/ Professional Degree in Quantity Surveyor or equivalent.
- Computer literate, MS Office, MS Project, AUTOCAD
- At least 2 year (s) of working experience in Aluminium & Glass.
- Proven working experience as QS.
- Knowledge in calculates the cost of construction for tendering projects.
- Excellent problem solving and mathematical skills.