Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be a team member in projects to design, develop, test and implement automation systems.
- Design – System Architecture, Network Design, Control Panel Design, Wiring Diagram, Input and Output Allocation, Functional Design and related activities.
- Development – Programming of Programmable Logic Controller (PLC), Draw mimics for PC-based Man Machine Interface (MMI), Draw mimics for Human Machine Interface (HMI), Interfacing between devices (communications, sensors, etc.) and other related activities.
- Test – In-house System test to ensure functionality of automation, Factory Acceptance Test (F.A.T.) andIntegration Test.
- Implementation – Site Installation, Site Acceptance Test (S.A.T.), Site Commissioning and Customer Follow-up for system feedback.
- Able to complete task given in the agreed timeframe with team members.
- Prepare documents such as schedule, technical datasheet, technical specifications, test procedures andother project documents.
- Create operating user manuals for customers for the developed software.
- Prepare training material to customers.
- Provide training to customers.
- Be a learner to seek knowledge to self-improve technically.
- Be a learner to share knowledge between project counterparts.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Electrical and Electronics design knowledge.
- PLC Programming.
- Able to use AutoCAD to generate engineering drawings.
- Good computer knowledge, good in using Microsoft Office or other tools.
- Able to identify, troubleshoot and rectify problem given by team members or customers.
- Project Management skill – manage project time frame.
- Independent, self-confident and a team player.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?