Job Responsibilities :
- Prepare daily bank reconciliation report.
- Maintain proper record and organization of filing system.
- Responsible for day-to-day finance and accounts administration tasks.
- Complete weekly bank recon to ensure no discrepancy in banking.
- Check on petty cash returns from branches and issue reimbursement cheque.
- Check on staff expenses claim and input to staff claim template.
- Perform monthly bank statement reconciliation and resolve discrepancy if any.
- Any other ad hoc assignment.
- Responsible Monthly payroll and to ensure all statutory and government payment and assessment are submitted on time.
Job Requirements :
- Possess at least a Diploma / Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or related fields with professional qualifications.
- Experienced in Accounting Assistant or Accounting Clerk.
- Possess good knowledge of basic bookkeeping procedures.
- Familiar with accounting standards, tax laws, and the filling procedure.
- Good in MS Excel and accounting software.
- Organization and multi-tasking skills.