- Responsible to work out M&E Programme for a project.
- To plan and schedule M&E works which interface with C&S and Architecture trades.
- Responsible to lead a M&E Team to supervise and coordinate all M&E works.
- Technical knowledge in mechanical / electrical services for any added value engineering.
- Able to work with Authorities for early handover and meeting milestone dates.
- Prepare progress reports and able to brief work progress in meetings.
- Work closely with all Consultatns to achieve all parameters and requirements.
- Must possess at least a Diploma/Bachelor's Degree in any Engineering field or Autocad Drafter course completed and practising in Construction field as a Coordinator.
- Minimum 8 years working experinece in highrise building or mix development projects.
- Related working experience will be an added advantage.
- Good command of language; both written and spoken in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Ability to speak in Mandarin will be an added advantage.
- Motivated, willing to learn, hardworking, result-oriented and a team player.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Willing to travel when needed.
- Less Then 10 years experience are encouraged to apply for consideration for other jobs.
- State salary expectations.
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?