- Work with Head Chef on new menu and promotion items.
- Ensure menu items are prepared the same as in the recipes and assure all menu items are available for service meal.
- Supervise and run culinary operations in the absence of Head Chef.
- Keep control of the assigned station and ensure correct delivery of food ordered.
- Control and check incoming goods and store it in perfect conditions.
- Ensure food is prepared according to correct quantity and acceptable quality standard and Involved in preparing food tasting for guests’ orders and ensure achievement of guests’ satisfaction.
- Handle butchering and other preparations of food items for Head Chef.
- Handle any other duties and tasks as assigned by Head Chef.
Perks & Benefits
- Central location
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?