- Develop prospect for new business through direct telephone solicitations and direct visitations.
- Implement sales strategies to achieve sales target as determined by GM and MD.
- Consistently manage existing clients and secure new and potential clients to generate sales revenue.
- Negotiate and close sales deal with prospective clients in a timely and effective manner.
- Liaise with relevant departments to ensure clients’ requests and expectations are managed accordingly.
- Involved in providing innovative sales strategies to establish right positioning for the hotel and achieve sales target.
- Conduct market research and monitor competitors’ activities including market share, target clients, promotion efforts, pricing strategies, marketing initiatives, etc.
- Participate in weekly sales meetings, reporting in writing weekly sales activities to the GM and planning future sales activities.
- Update and prepare weekly and monthly sales report to GM and MD.
- Negotiate appropriate room rates and charges for function rooms for volume and regular bookers.
- Follow up and follow through on all proposals in a timely fashion.
- Collect signed contracts and correspond with other departments to ensure the proper delivery of agreed services.
- Coordinate functions and meetings with other departments to ensure smooth execution of sales activities.
- Undertake any tasks and special projects as assigned by GM.
- Conduct client segmentation and develop sales team based on industrial specialization.
- Identify and develop key accounts from government, corporate and others clientele base.
- Maintain excellent relationship with key accounts to ensure business continuity and good rapport.
- Rectify any issues highlighted by clients and provide effective solutions to gain customer satisfactions.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?