- To perform duties as an authorised person under Electricity Supply Act. 1990 (Act 447) requirement, to in-charge & to control the operations of electrical installations & equipment of the plant.
- To ensure all (electrical related) safety procedures are followed, proper tools are used, PPE is used and methods of handling of works by workers are safe before, during and after completion of the assigned jobs.
- To carry out daily routine checks of all plant HV and LV electrical facility / utilities installation, preventive maintenance, operation, troubleshooting and modification in order to maintain the electrical installation and equipment in good and efficient working order, as well as continuously maintain the standard of safety operational condition so as to obviate danger.
- To develop & enhance of facility engineering stock items.
- To develop and implement of effective Preventive Maintenance programs in order to minimize maintenance cost, energy usage and spare parts wastage through quality workmanship and proper manpower utilization.
- Participate in projects handled by Project Team and to ensure all new installation and modification complied with Electricity Supply Act and regulation. Assist in testing and commissioning of new equipment, whenever request.
- Liaise with contractor or supplier on project/ modification/ improvement/ maintenance activities.
- Provide training to maintenance specialists/ chargemen within the department.
- Ensure all service information/ documents are recorded and kept properly in compliance with ISO requirements.
- Candidate must possess a competency certificate in A4 issued by Suruhanjaya Tenaga.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in relevant field.
- Applicants with experience in leading Engineering team will be added advantage.
- Independent and able to work in a fast pace environment.
- Candidate must willing to work in Pokok Sena.
- Full-Time positions are available.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?