1. Minimum Diploma holder with 1 year working experience.
2. Computer literate is essential.
3. Good communication & teamworking skills
4. Wiling to learn & fast learner.
5. 1 Full Time position available.
1. Handle requests for purchases (Material Request) from other department.
2. Checking material price record or handling quotation inquiries and make price comparison.
3. Prepare Purchase Order (PO) by using UBS Inventory software.
4. Update orders in ‘Outstanding PO’ list and follow up expected delivery orders dates proposed by suppliers.
5. Determine cause of any delays en-route and inform to appropriate department.
6. Ensures order arrives undamaged and on time and notify appropriate department of the placement of orders.
7. Match PO with Delivery Order (DO) and Invoice for Account Department.
1. Receptionist work.
2. Undertake any other duties as instructed by Superior from time to time.