1. Handle requests for purchases (Material Request) from other department.
2. Checking material price record or handling quotation inquiries and make price comparison.
3. Prepare Purchase Order (PO) by using UBS Inventory software or Excel format.
4. Update orders in ‘Outstanding PO’ (Excel File) and follow up expected delivery orders dates proposed by suppliers.
5. Determine cause of any delays en-route and inform to appropriate department.
6. Ensures order arrives undamaged and on time and notify appropriate department of the placement of orders.
7. Match PO copy with Delivery Order (DO) and Invoice then forward to Account Department.
1. Answer incoming calls & handle Receptionist work.
2. Perform data entry.
3. Undertake any other duties as instructed by Superior from time to time.