- To handle Accounts Receivable and ensure collection is collected on due date.
- To handle Accounts Payable process and ensure payment is in accordance to the company policies & procedures and within the timeline.
- Ensuring that creditor/debtor invoices are entered on time and accurately, matched to supporting documents and properly filed.
- Petty Cash to control and maintain petty cash claims, filing of documents, posting of expenses matters related there to.
- General Ledger data entry and posting, rectifying and checking all transactions on daily-basis.
- To prepare bank reconciliation, debtor and creditor reconciliation.
- Responsible for local tax regulations such as GST submission and tax return.
- Ensure compliance with accounting standards, tax regulation, GST, company policies and SOP.
- Monthly account closing preparation of full set account.
- Perform any other ad-hoc tasks and when assigned by superior from time to time.
- Year end liase with auditor, tax agent and secretary
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, LCCI or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field.
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of Auto count Accounting System would be an added advantage.
- Required language : English, Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese
- Candidate who is able to start work with short notice period/ immediate will be added advantage.
- Able work independently.
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Company trips
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?