- Responsible to drive sales performance and in-market execution excellence (distribution, display, promotion and pricing compliance) for the assigned territory and to support Area Sales Manager to manage local appointed distributors (DKSH).
- Daily market visits with Sales Reps/ASMs of DKSH and AKW/WS to ensure executional KPIs achievement with high compliance (relevant photos of distribution, display, promotion and pricing) and accurate reporting (daily via respective What’sApp Group) to Area Sales Manager for timely follow up or action by sales force of distributors.
- Proactive monitoring of stock movement and rotation in the market/ trade with timely reporting of high stock balance and near expiry stocks for immediate counter measurement and action plans by sales force of distributors (DKSH/AKW/WS) to minimize trade returns and stock write-off.
- Ensure all day to day sales activities and operations are conducted in accordance with company policy and standard operating procedures.
- Weekly sales call routing reports with proactive suggestion for improvement and reporting of competitors’ key activities (promotions, price off & new launches)
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in any field.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia
- Minimum of 3 years of sales experience in the FMCG industry with good objection handling, negotiation and communication skills.
- Strong in key action planning and follow-up executions with resourceful and industrious work approach.
- Enjoy working independently with minimal supervision, maximum self-motivated and self-discipline.
- Familiar in Microsoft Office programs eg. Words, Excel and Powerpoint
- Possess own transport and willing to travel extensively in East Coast states.
- This position will be based in East Coast (Kuantan or Kota Bharu)
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Medical insurance
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?